The list below represents a small selection of transactions and projects since 2005:
- Advised on 3-way merger in UK PPE/safety wear sector (2005).
- Completion of an MBO of a leading Scandinavian Oil & Gas upstream safety product group (2006),
- Advised leading European Private Equity group on their expansion into Asia and the Energy sector (2005-2008).
- Advised major Japanese keiretsu and sogo shosha on their expansion in the global Energy sector (2006 - 2011).
- Advised European Oil & Gas Company on sale of selected North Sea assets (2008 - 2009)
- Advised UK Oil company on the acquisition of the Dutch subsidiary of major Russian Oil group (2011-2012)
- Advised a well-known European family office on the purchase of a major European State Energy company’s stake in another State Energy company (2012/13)
- Advised a Brazilian publicly listed energy company in respect of securing a strategic/financial co-investor for their African E&P operations (2013)
- Advised Australian listed Oil & Gas company on M&A opportunities and London listing (2014)
- Advised a Africa focused Energy company (Plc) on a corporate renewal and restructuring strategy (2014-2018), and associated commercial advice including the sourcing of financing for the construction of a small scale LNG plant in Nigeria.;
- Organised regular supply of various oil products from the Middle East to large buyers in South Asia and Indochina.
- Advised in 2017 a Dutch Oil & Gas services firm on an M&A opportunity of an Indonesian oil services company.
- Advising Dutch Oil services firm on a Strategic Alliance with a Major Dutch Oil rig producer.
- Advising a UK based, Asia-Pacific focused Energy company on a new non-organic growth strategy, including M&A of listed and unlisted target companies and asset prospects (2018)
- Advised a Canadian Coal mining company with assets in North America on securing a strategic investor (2011-2013).
- Advised a Hong Kong based investor on equity and debt financing for the acquisition of a large coal mine.
- Arranged debt financing facilities for coal producers in Russia and Asia.
- Advised an Australian mining company with gold, silver and other heavy metal mineral assets in Macedonia and Serbia on strategies for a LSE dual listing (2014-2015).
- Advising a UK mining company on the financing and overall development of a major copper project in Zambia.
Real Estate (new business division set up in 2015)
- Advised a UK real estate investor on the acquisition of a large commercial real estate portfolio and a landmark office building in Austria (2015).
- Entered into an alliance with a UK Real Estate group (May 2016), leading to various advisory mandates:
- Providing project finance advice in respect of large commercial real estate developments Southern Europe.
- Providing advice on the sale of large luxury hotels (5-star) located in Paris, Madrid, Nice and Milan.
- Advising on the redevelopment and refinancing of prime commercial and residential properties in central London (Mayfair, Belgravia, St James’s, Holland Park, Chelsea).
- Advising a major Energy Company in Asia on the commercial development of their large land bank (May 2016 onwards).
- Assisted an Australian University in-house commercialisation entity with identification of funding sources for the development of an innovative process for the treatment of hyper saline waste water (2013-to date).
Note: due to strict client confidentiality of all our M&A mandates and other advisory assignments, client and transaction work details may only be provided to third parties upon their written request, the signing of An NDA or confidentiality agreement, and thirdly, after written approval of the relevant client firm.